[linux-dvb] Problem with close DVB device file descriptor

Eugene Perepelitzki eugenep at scopus.net
Mon Aug 13 12:57:38 CEST 2007

I'm developing CI device driver for proprietary HW using dvb-core module.
I use dvbdev and dvb_ca_en50221 low level API for registration of my low level driver.
I got working physical layer of DVB-CI in kenel dvb-ca thread and started to test transport,
session and application layers using dvb-app/test aplications.
It also start working but if application close file descriptor or application exits I get kernel Ooops.
It seems that  dvb_ca_en5021_io_release function is not called.
Does somebody have an idea what is the problem ?