[linux-dvb] FREECOM TNT USB Stick (25451)

RENOUARD Jean-Patrick jean-patrick.renouard at altran-ouest.fr
Thu Aug 16 11:07:43 CEST 2007

hi all,

I work on an embedded device and I xwould like to integrate a Freecom
DVD-T TNT USB Stick (25451) card on my device.
The problem is that the USB driver on my device neither supports USB2.0
and Isochronous transfers.

I've seen that the Freecom dvb-t USB driver works with bulk and USB 1.1.

I would like to be sure of that before buying the USB device.

Also, my device is based on a Xscale 400Mhz processor with 64Mo of RAM.
Do you think it's enouth to play TV on vlc ?

thanks in advance.

Best regards.