[linux-dvb] Hauppauge NOVA-T Stick 2: USB Disconnect with *-03-pre1.fw

Peter M. peter.mdk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 18:05:26 CEST 2007

Have you connected the Nova-T Stick directly to the computer?

I have had USB disconnect problems with the WinTV PVR USB2 using a
D-Link 7 ports USB hub but have had none with a 7 ports USB hub from
Sandberg.

Even though the quick start manual from Hauppauge says you should
connect the Stick directly to the computer and avoid USB hubs I have
had no problems connecting 8 sticks to Sandberg hubs. Have never seen
a USB disconnect on these devices with this hub not even when
connecting the two hubs in cascade.

Peter