[linux-dvb] [RFC] Hybrid tuner refactoring, phase 1

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Wed Aug 22 16:32:54 CEST 2007

Steven Toth wrote:
> MikeW wrote:
>> Michael Krufky <mkrufky <at> linuxtv.org> writes:
>>

>>> For the past few months, I've been working on refactoring the analog tuner.ko
>>>
>> module, such that all
>>

> I never saw the original RFC posting on the ML. What was the date on
> this original thread?

Steve,

I posted this RFC email on Saturday, August 18, at 6:25 PM (our time)

http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-August/019950.html

The video4linux mailing list was also cc'd.

I apologize for the line-wrapping problems of that email... Thunderbird seems to
have a mind of its own, yet, I remain loyal :-)

Regards,

Mike