[linux-dvb] Twinhan 1025i

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 19:32:06 CEST 2007

Vladimir Monchenko wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I experiment with the card twinhan 1025i. This card has a bridge of
> Hopper DGMTS-SMP-01B and frontend MB86A16L.
> lspci determines her as Multimedia controller: Twinhan Technology Co.
> Ltd Mantis DTV PCI Bridge Controller [Ver 1.0] (rev 01).
>
> # lspci -nv
>
> 01:08.0 0480: 1822:4e35 (rev 01)
>         Subsystem: 1822:0012
>         Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
>         Memory at dc000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K]
>         Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 2
>
> I install the driver of http://jusst.de/manu/mantis-v4l-dvb.tar.bz2, but
> he does not work with this card.
>
> #modprobe mantis
> #dmesg

The Hopper bridge  is a bit similar to the Mantis bridge, but not
exactly the same. The current mantis tree doesn't support the Hopper
bridge chips.

I haven't yet received any information on the 1025i yet. They haven't
requested support for this one yet, looks quite a new addition. The
other Hopper bridge based device i have is the 3028. Will check it out
in a while.

Manu