[linux-dvb] Twinhan 1025i

Vladimir Monchenko bob at globall.ru
Fri Aug 24 08:38:50 CEST 2007

Manu Abraham wrote:
> Vladimir Monchenko wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I experiment with the card twinhan 1025i. This card has a bridge of
>> Hopper DGMTS-SMP-01B and frontend MB86A16L.
>>

> I am totally shocked now !
>

> Please find the reply from the manufacturer. Can you please provide a
> picture of the same ?
>

> Manu
>

> Dear Manu,
>
> No, 1025 comes with Conexant BT878. We only use Hopper to make a DVB-T
> PCI card named 3028. Can you send me the picture for me to verify?
>
> Patrick

It very strange. I placed on imageshack.us photo of card and its
complete set. Here references:

Front - http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8083/sany0050rp3.jpg
Back - http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/576/sany0051hd7.jpg
Set - http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1927/sany0052nm6.jpg

In a package with a document there is a sticker in Russian language -
"Specially for GTP".
A company GreenTeleProm (http://www.greenteleprom.com/) is a supplier to
Russia of satellite equipment.
If information is needed yet, I am ready.