[linux-dvb] [RFC] Hybrid tuner refactoring, phase 1

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Mon Aug 27 16:37:59 CEST 2007

Steven Toth wrote:
> Markus Rechberger wrote:

>>> tuner.ko

>>> Again, I never saw the original message based on this subject, where is it?
>>>

>> There's nothing beside this thread here. Everything else is behind the
>> visible scene closed for others.

There is nothing else happening "behind the scenes".

...Just a few emails going back and forth with test results -- that's all.

> I was confused by MikeW's thread, the discussion is actually happening
> on the V4L ML.

No, the discussion should be taking place on BOTH mailing lists.  If you'd like
to comment on this, please make sure that both mailing lists stay cc'd.

Thank you,

Mike Krufky