[linux-dvb] Mantis (vp-2033) Remote Controller

Kristian Slavov krisu at nomadiclab.com
Tue Aug 28 10:09:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

Marko asked me to provide copyright notice for the patch I sent earlier:
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-April/017403.html

Here's the notice:
/*
       Mantis RC Driver

       Copyright (C) 2007 Kristian Slavov (krisu at nomadiclab.com)

       (at your option) any later version.

       Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
*/

--
Kristian