[linux-dvb] Subject: Re: Nova-T 500: Loading Firmware failed

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 22:27:56 CEST 2007

I demand that Tobias Hovorka may or may not have written...

> On Di, 2007-08-28 at 12:41 +0200, Eduard Huguet wrote:
>> Have you tried to download the firmware again? Maybe you've got a
>> corrupted one so it's failing to load.

> Yes. I have download this file for about 4 or 5 times, via wget and
> firefox. Do you have an idea where to get an older version of the firmware?

Should be from thadathil.net, but that's down. However, there's this:
http://vaasa.wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de/~pboettch/home/files/dvb-usb-dib0700-01.fw

You're probably better off using newer drivers with the new firmware, though.

| + Buy less and make it last longer.         INDUSTRY CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING.

Jack the Ripper excused himself on the grounds that it was human nature.