No subject

Wed Aug 29 02:32:41 CEST 2007

think that both setups should work, but I need to be sure before I fork out
the cash.

Thanks for the help.

PS: In a 17/4 switch, you technically need only 16 inputs (4 from 4 LNB's)
... what is the 17th input for ??????

------=_Part_23179_6710154.1188894741630

So technically I will not be posting a query regarding DVB-S on linux, but the system I am trying to build will ultimately be feeding into Linux Powered Tuners and PC cards on linux systems, so if anyone can still clarify this for me .. I will appreciate!!

------=_Part_23179_6710154.1188894741630--