[linux-dvb] hvr4000 patch for your multiproto tree

Holger Steinhaus hsteinhaus at gmx.de
Fri Dec 14 11:54:38 CET 2007

Hi Igor,

> thank you very much for your patch. But would you update your patch,
> because there's new version patch from Darron Broad
> http://dev.kewl.org/hauppauge/v4l-dvb-hg-2007-12-09.diff with very
> important diseqc-fix. I mean the DCL-fix (dynamic current limit for
> ISL6421)
thanks for your attention, obviously I had some problems attaching the right
file ;)

Please remember, this patch currently only contains very minor changes to
adopt Darrons driver to the multiproto interface. You still need the sysctls
to switch between DVB-S and S2. Given that, I'm able to get a lock on S2 and
S transponders with szap2 and VDR.

Regards,
  Holger