[linux-dvb] new driver for: Twinhan Hybrid DTV-DVB 3056 PCI [1822:0022] as card=118 in cardlist.saa7134

Terry Barnaby terry1 at beam.ltd.uk
Sat Dec 22 14:57:17 CET 2007

Hi Sioux,

Thanks for the info, I now have FM radio.
I had to load the saa7134_alsa module as well to get the ALSA device,
my Fedora 8 system had not loaded it by default. I this a minor bug
in the module dependency lists ?

I presume it is not possible to listen to stream FM radio
while streaming DVB TV with this card ?

Cheers

Terry