[linux-dvb] New tuning file for eiffel tower DVB-T transmitter

Alexis de Lattre alexis at via.ecp.fr
Mon Dec 24 00:14:37 CET 2007

On 22.12.2007 14:01, Christoph Pfister wrote :
>> - renamed file to fr-Paris_eiffel_tower as there are multiple DVB-T
>> transmitters in the Paris area.
>
> Normally, all transmitters in big cities use the same frequencies (so called
> single-frequency networks), so this rename shouldn't be necessary.

It is not the case in the Paris area unless for multiplex R1 : mux R1 is
SFN but all the other muxes are MFN. That's why is it important to know
the transmitter and not just the city name.

P.S. : I have enclosed the tuning file of another DVB-T transmitter of
the Paris area called "Paris Nord Sannois".

--
Alexis