[linux-dvb] Lifeview LR535 USB/Minicard

Joe R vinnyjojo at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 17:22:51 CET 2007

Hello -

I'm trying to get a Lifeview LR535 card working.  It's in a minicard slot in an
HEL-80 laptop, and I'm a little confused.  If I lspci I don't see it there; if
I lsusb I see "10fd:0535 Anubus Electronics Ltd." -- which implies it's a usb
device.  I thought minicard was a PCI express variant?  Shouldn't it show up in

In anycase, if anyone knows anything about this card and/or its chipset (LR535,
with a Trident TM6000 TVMaster) I'd appreciate hearing about it.  I'm just now
starting off on this, so if anyone needs more info I'm happy to provide
whatever.  Someone posted the lsusb output I see at the gentoo forums: