[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C - Unknown Device
tomimo+linux-dvb at ncircle.nullnet.fi
Fri Feb 2 17:35:50 CET 2007
>> I changed the inittab line:
>> 0x12,0xff,0xa0, // INTP1 POCLKP=1 FEL=1 MFS=0
>> 0x12,0xff,0xa1, // INTP1 POCLKP=1 FEL=1 MFS=0
>> but without success.
> This configuration is overwritten in budget-av.c. Changing this value in
> the init-tab makes no sense.
Ok, this is good to know. It might very well explain why I get a lock but
data read fails.
>> PS. Attached is the merged driver diff I've tried to get working.
> Thanks for using the patch from
Thank you for doing the dirty work. Now if I just could make it to work
>> + state->reg0 = tda10023_inittab; // 0x73; // FIXME!!!
> I've change this value to the old one from the tda10021 driver. Using of
> tda10023_inttab in this way is wrong, because the format of the
> inittab has changed.
Ok, I'll try to check it out as well. The thing was that with your
the driver did not work with Satelco at all, while using the original
values allowed me to get a lock. Do you have more information about the
More information about the linux-dvb