[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C - Unknown Device

Tomi Orava tomimo+linux-dvb at ncircle.nullnet.fi
Fri Feb 2 23:08:24 CET 2007

Hi,

> I'm trying to parse the initab to get the correct value for reg0. It
> seems, that the same problem exist in lock_tuner/unlock_tuner. I add
> also some parts of your patch. I will publish the modified patch on
> http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=60227. I cannot do
> any testing, because I didn't own a new Cinergy 1200 card.

I tested your latest patch without success.
However, I'm able to say that if you modify
philips_cu1216_mk3_tuner_set_params() with Satelco Easywatch mk3:

buf[2] = 0xce; --> buf[2] = 0xc6;
and
buf[4] = 0xde; -->  buf[4] = 0xce;

I loose the ability to get a tuner lock at all with czap. The original
values seem to work fine, however.

I also tested with call to saa7146_setgpio(saa, 3, SAA7146_GPIO_OUTHI);
but that did not seem to change anything ATM. I still get a lock but get
filter timeout with scan-cmd.

Regards,
Tomi Orava