[linux-dvb] cx24123 not tuning, geniatech digistar I dvb-s pci

thomas schorpp t.schorpp at gmx.de
Sun Feb 4 18:30:47 CET 2007

Grégoire FAVRE wrote:
> On 04/02/07, thomas schorpp <t.schorpp at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> what? a digistar?
>

> Yes, exactly two same model than yours.

I doubt that for now, newer hw revision, I got it directly from
the europe distributor.

tuner crystal X10.111 (any other would not be possible cause of needed stepsize)
cx24109-11, c48ck0605, 0605kr, pheriphial circuitry unlnown
cx24123-11, 62005540, 0603kr

conexant manufactured in 3-5/06 it seems.

>> that should make no difference against 2.6.18-3-latest debian,
>> I assume the time constant capacitors are some other on my
>> geniatech circuit...
>

> Well, why on earth not taking directly the vanilla source, but I agree
> that shouldn't change anything, as long as debian didn't make some
> change in it.

ok, i request compile time on the girls machine, but shes nervous enough
not having a debian sarge kernel anymore, its a production work machine ;)
with my kernel the frontend driver does not release and
must be force rmmod'ed with oops on rmmoding cx-dvb later
requiring reboot.
hopefully this is not with latest vanilla.

tom