[linux-dvb] cx24123 not tuning, geniatech digistar I dvb-s pci

thomas schorpp t.schorpp at gmx.de
Tue Feb 6 16:01:29 CET 2007

Grégoire FAVRE wrote:
> On 04/02/07, thomas schorpp <t.schorpp at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> what? a digistar?
>

> Yes, exactly two same model than yours.

hi
one last pls:

could You or *other owners here* pls modprobe cx24123 debug=255 , tune one time valid
and send me the dmesg/syslog? thx

Your readreg 0x14,20 values were helpful since geniatech/
conexant possibly wont provide chip databooks for my
newer rev chips to me.

best set 'options cx24123 debug=255' in /etc/modprobe.d/dvb
or wherever Your modprobe.conf(ig) is before modprobing cx88-dvb.

you must modprobe -r cx88-dvb before modprobe -r cx24123
to get the tuner module unloaded cleanly.

tom