[linux-dvb] How do you know CAM is recognized ?

Jeroen Asselman jeroen at asselman.com
Tue Feb 13 12:28:13 CET 2007

Op 12-feb-2007, om 22:55 heeft Kristof Pelckmans het volgende
geschreven:

> Is this budget-av module also required for a Technotrend Premium
> card ? I tried inserting the module, but it doesn't seem to do much...

Ah, I perhaps assumed to much. It might not be a 'budget' card. I
tried figuring out mine by loading budget-av which made it work (at
least dmesg started to show stuf), perhaps budget-ci or budget works
for you if it is a budget card.

- Jeroen