[linux-dvb] DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 4

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Wed Feb 14 13:55:41 CET 2007

Brett Ryan wrote:
> Hi guys, I'm just wondering how the development for the DViCO FusionHDTV
> DVB-T Dual Digital 4 driver is going. I'm keen to get my card working, if I
> can lend a hand at all let me know though I'm only a java/c# developer and
> not had any experience with kernel development.
> I have one of these cards in my system, using XP for TV at the moment.

The card is working -- fully functional.  Apply this patch against the
master v4l-dvb repository, hosted on linuxtv.org:

The patch adds support for both the FusionHDTV Dual Digital4, and the

...This has already been successfully tested by a few users -- It works
everywhere except for Australia.  I'm not sure why this problem exists, but
I believe that it lies within the zl10353 driver.

Let me know how this works for you.

Mike Krufky