[linux-dvb] No IR-remote events with new budget_ci?

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 14 19:23:12 CET 2007

I demand that Teemu Suikki may or may not have written...

[snip]
> It would be nice if the keys could be configured from user space..

That was the point of converting budget-ci to use ir-common - so that the
configuration could be done with standard tools. input-utils will do this
job; it's probably packaged for your distribution (it's present in Debian
testing).

BTW, I remember that av7110 had unconverted IR code, and I see that it still
isn't converted. (Not that it matters to *me*...)

| + Travel less. Share transport more.           PRODUCE LESS CARBON DIOXIDE.

Zzzzz...