[linux-dvb] DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 4

Junk junk at rfhs.se
Thu Feb 15 22:29:38 CET 2007

hey! works like a charm to scan with the right firmware :) from
http://konstantin.filtschew.de/v4l-firmware/
At first I tried to scan without a firmware, and I couldnt understand what
was wrong,
so I signed in at irc://irc.freenode.net/#linuxtv and Mike Krufky gave me a
pointer in right direction
now it works great!!
thanks alot!! cant belive i missed it in dmesg the first time... great work
with the patch!!! really appriciated
//walle aka fredde_80