[linux-dvb] technotrend dvb-s 2300 under kernel 2.4.x

Halim Sahin halim.sahin at t-online.de
Sat Feb 24 13:18:34 CET 2007

Hi,

Is there a working  driver for this device?
I want to downgrade my kernel because I am getting ts continuty errors
in vdr1.4.4 but my signal is not too bad.
The same cable connected to a technisat skystar2.6b works fine.

I tested several things fw/driver combination, latency_timer, recording
over NFS  etc but without success.
Now I had the idea to test a 2.4 kernel.

My mainboard  is a k7s41gx from asrock. The running kernel is 2.6.16.
Please help.

Halim