[linux-dvb] Kenerl 2.6.20, mantis and vp-1034

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 10:41:41 CET 2007

On 2/23/07, Michel Verbraak <michel at verbraak.org> wrote:

>  Just bought a new cpu and motherboard and made a clean install of FC6 and
> made a vanilla 2.6.20 kernel.
>
>  tried to merge the kromtek.com/dvb/mantis.tar.bz2 driver into the 2.6.20
> kernel.

Sorry for the delayed mail, somehow it skipped my eye.
Did quite a bit of work and ported the mantis tree ..
http://kromtek.com/dvb/mantis-v4l-dvb.tar.bz2

that warning, what you saw is fine, it came in after the i2c changes
in .20. It is fixed in the tree that i have put at the URL above.
diseqc stuff shouldn't be a problem though.

Would be interesting to know how it goes at your side.

regards,
manu