[linux-dvb] Kenerl 2.6.20, mantis and vp-1034

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 10:41:41 CET 2007

On 2/23/07, Michel Verbraak <michel at verbraak.org> wrote:
>  Just bought a new cpu and motherboard and made a clean install of FC6 and
> made a vanilla 2.6.20 kernel.
>  tried to merge the kromtek.com/dvb/mantis.tar.bz2 driver into the 2.6.20
> kernel.

Sorry for the delayed mail, somehow it skipped my eye.
Did quite a bit of work and ported the mantis tree ..

that warning, what you saw is fine, it came in after the i2c changes
in .20. It is fixed in the tree that i have put at the URL above.
diseqc stuff shouldn't be a problem though.

Would be interesting to know how it goes at your side.