[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy T USB XE

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Feb 25 12:31:28 CET 2007

En/na Dietmar Segbert ha escrit:

> dvb-usb: did not find the firmware file. (af9005.fw) Please see linux/Documentation/dvb/ for more details on firmware-problems. (-2)
> dvb_usb_af9005: probe of 4-2:1.0 failed with error -2
>

> I use slackware 10.2 and so the firmware file af9005.fw is in /lib/
> firmware/.

I suppose that you have to configure your hotplug so that it finds the
firmware and sends it to the kernel.
Sorry, I cannot help you here since "it just works(tm)" here.
I can say that in my system where to look for the firmware and how to
react to kernel requests is configured in /etc/hotplug/firmware.agent

> I will be happy for any help, especially for an how-to to create the
> af9005-driver for an 2.4.34 kernel, that i am normally use.

I think that'll be difficult :-(

Bye
--
Luca