[linux-dvb] Is Twinhan Sat-CI 1034 working?

Michel Verbraak michel at verbraak.org
Mon Feb 26 20:52:21 CET 2007

ldvb at ns.bog.msu.ru schreef:

> On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, Michel Verbraak wrote:
>
>>> Is Twinhan Sat-CI 1034 working?
>> Yes,
>> The driver is currently in Alpha state. Look at the archives of this
>> mailing list.
>> The CI slot is currently not working.
> hm....
> maybe, missing something, but I was unable to find a driver...
> can You redirect me there?
>
> and, also, is there any documentation for the chip, or it is a kind of
> blind development?
Look at http://kromtek.com/dvb. It is the mantis driver. And there have
been multiple posting on this list about this driver in combination with
the vp-1034. Look form my name or for Manu Abraham who is currently
developing the driver.

Manu probably has papers but I think he is working under NDA (non
disclosure agreement).

Happy searching and testing.

Regards,

Michel.