[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-T 500 (dvb_usb_dib0700) usb disconnects

Antti P Miettinen ananaza at iki.fi
Wed Feb 28 13:36:21 CET 2007


Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettcher at desy.de> writes:
> Attached you'll find the latest firwmare for the dib0700. It should reduce 
> the XactErr and maybe behave better all the way. Can you please check it? 

Sure.

With this firmware the transaction errors seem to be pouring in:

[17179743.308000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep3in, token=0000cd08
[17179788.832000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep0out, token=00008d08
[17179789.944000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=00004d08
[17179835.012000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep0out, token=00008d08
[17179880.228000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep0out, token=00008d08
[17179881.348000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=8000cd08
[17179927.540000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=00004d08
[17179972.608000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep0out, token=00008d08
[17179973.716000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=00004d08
[17180065.016000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep0out, token=80000e08
[17180066.128000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=00004d08
[17180110.196000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep0out, token=00008d08
[17180111.304000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=80004d08
[17180156.372000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep0out, token=00008d08
[17180157.476000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=80004d08
[17180203.700000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=00004d08
[17180248.816000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep0out, token=00008d08
[17180249.924000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=00004d08
[17180295.004000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep0out, token=00008d08
[17180296.116000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=80004d08
[17180341.336000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=00004d08
[17180386.404000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep0out, token=00008d08
[17180387.512000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=00004d08
[17180433.692000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=8000cd08
[17180478.800000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep0out, token=00008d08
[17180524.980000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep0out, token=00008d08
[17180526.092000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=00004d08
[17180570.160000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep0out, token=00000c08
[17180571.268000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=80004d08
[17180617.448000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep2in, token=80004d08
[17180662.572000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep3in, token=8038c948
[17180662.572000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: XactErr, ep0out, token=80008148
[17180662.572000] ehci_hcd 0000:03:0c.2: devpath 1 ep0out 3strikes,t=80008148

Hard failure in less than 20 minutes from boot :-)

I did not power cycle the machine, but I did override the cold/warm
check in the dvb-usb module and log shows that the new fw got
loaded. But I'll also check after power cycling the machine when I get
home.

-- 
http://www.iki.fi/~ananaza/




More information about the linux-dvb mailing list