[linux-dvb] dib0700 frontend not identified

Eric Dujardin eric.dujardin at laposte.net
Mon Jan 1 14:17:48 CET 2007

It turns out I was just lucky once. Identification does not work
anymore, what's happening is
simply that dib7000m_read_word() always fails in i2c_transfer(). As it
worked once, I'm
convinced there's just a minor miconfiguration, probably wrt I2C access.

I also tried connecting the stick to another USB controller (a NEC
chipset, on a PCI card), instead
of my motherboard's controller, with the same result.

Eric