[linux-dvb] Freecom DVB-T & Analog TV USB Stick

Michel Ludwig michel.ludwig at kdemail.net
Tue Jan 2 14:04:41 CET 2007

On Tue 02 Jan 2007 13:54, Matteo Beniamino wrote:
> Maybe I was wrong. After a little investigation I discovered that
> probably the original model of our stick is the Wideview WT-620u Hybrid
> TV receiver and it should use a TM352 or TM353 demodulator

I'm pretty sure that there is a ZL10353 inside, at least in my stick. I've
hacked together an experimental "module" and I've attached the ZL10353
frontend to it. So far, the ZL10353 module doesn't complain about anything.

Could you check in your USBsnoop log whether you have the following command
somewhere ?

c0 10 1e 7f 00 00 01 00 <<<  14

> (I actually tried to open the stick but I don't know how without damaging
the cover!).

I think it must have been glued together, but thanks for trying !

>Good luck and happy new year!

Thanks, the same to you.

Greetings,

Michel