[linux-dvb] DVB-T not working on Terratec Cinergy HT PCI

Giorgio Moscardi sukko.ml at sukkology.net
Thu Jan 4 16:22:47 CET 2007

Alle 15:25, giovedì 4 gennaio 2007, Giorgio Moscardi ha scritto:
> Hi,
> I've just subscribed to this mailing list, in the hope of getting my TV
> card working.
Of course, after a few days of hacking, I just got it working somehow after
asking publicly for help, grrrr! :)

So, here is what I have to do in order to get DVB working:
- modprobe with card=105
- rmmod saa7134*
- modprobe with card=96
- Open tvtime and start watching an analog channel
- Without closing tvtime, open Kaffeine and scan.
- Close tvtime (which doesn't show anything anyway, while Kaffeine is
scanning).

So, will it possible to add the right card type, based on these info?
--
Giorgio
------------ Slackware GNU/Linux 11.0 user -------------
MSN: sukkopera at hotmail.it