[linux-dvb] Analogue inputs on DVB-T cards?

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Fri Jan 5 05:39:39 CET 2007

I have a DVICO Fusion DVB-T Plus card, which sports a composite/SVHS
analogue input.  I've spent half a day now searching the web, but I'm
none the wiser: how do I use this input?

Specifically, I'm looking for details at the API level: how do I tell
the card (or other such cards, if this one isn't supported) that I
want the composite input and not the tuner input?

Greg