[linux-dvb] Current project state for WinTV Nova-T 500?

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 13:19:50 CET 2007

Mmmh, I'm not sure. The aerial is ok, it's the main antenna for the building
and it have the apropiate amplifiers installed for TDT. It has even a direct
line of sight with the local emitter in Barcelona  (Collserola tower), which
it's only a few kilometers far. Moreover, I tested the same aerial with a
low-cost standalone TDT tuner for TV and it found all the available channels
without problems.

Anyway, thank you very much for your help and your quick answer.

Cheers,
  Eduard Huguet
  Barcelona (Spain)