[linux-dvb] Problem with Kworld ATSC-110

Dwaine Garden dwainegarden at rogers.com
Mon Jan 8 02:42:30 CET 2007

Ok.... Your patch did work.   But it looks like the analog part of the card has incorrect settings.  I do get bits and pieces of a viewable picture, but I get blackness and green boxes on most of the video stream.  It goes in and out with pictures and the weird blackness and green boxes.

It did switch RF connections.

Dwaine