[linux-dvb] Nova-T 500 Dual DVB-T Oops

Michael Ditum mike at mikeditum.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 16:26:52 CET 2007

Chris,

Thanks for this patch! I was getting crashes and disconnects whilst using
this card, tried the patch and haven't had a crash since. I was multicasting
~20 channels from 2 cards all of last night and didn't have any problems.

Does anyone know of any reason this patch cannot be commited to the
mercurial repository?

Mike