[linux-dvb] genlock

Samuel Goto samuelgoto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 23:46:33 CET 2007

yes, unfortunately I don't have access to the mpeg encoder =(

however, Morgan gave me a good idea suggesting the addition of null packets
and the removal of stuffing frames to reshape the input mpeg ts bitrate.

thank you very much for all your help, i'll let you know of the results =)

cya, Sam

--
f u cn rd ths u cn b a gd prgmr !