[linux-dvb] DVB-T not working on Terratec Cinergy HT PCI

Giorgio Moscardi sukko.ml at sukkology.net
Tue Jan 16 17:53:11 CET 2007

Alle 01:58, martedì 16 gennaio 2007, Michael Krufky ha scritto:
> I suspect that you will encounter the same exact problem as you had before.
>  If this is the case, you may want to play around with the following info:

OK, here's the patch which makes the card work great. Easy, huh? Although, I
don't know whether this will break the PCMCIA version or not, so it might be
better to make a new card entry for this one? Another reason for that would
be that this card also has FM Radio functions.

I can try to make the new entry, if you want. Let me know!
--
Giorgio
------------ Slackware GNU/Linux 11.0 user -------------
MSN: sukkopera at hotmail.it