[linux-dvb] qt1010 / m9206 / gl861 / au6610 testers wanted

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Sun Jan 21 22:11:21 CET 2007

I believe that as of today, I´ve caught up on all of the pending
changesets to the megasky tree.

Please test the two following trees to confirm proper operation:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/megasky    (expected to work for everybody)

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/megasky.new    (possible problems may
occur with gl861)

Both trees are up-to-date with the current v4l-dvb master branch.  The
only difference between them,
is that the first tree has a patch to the zl10353 module that I am not
sure whether it is correct or required.

Please everybody test BOTH of these repositories.  If the ¨megasky.new¨
tree works for everybody,
then I feel that it is now ready to be merged.  If any of these drivers
don´t work in the ¨megasky.new¨
tree, but _do_ work in the ¨megasky¨ tree, then we need to find out more
information about this patch:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/megasky.dev?cmd=changeset;node=42004aa877281959d633fa0c6724ec2bcf53732b

I suspect that this change will not be required any longer, and even if
it is, it should only affect the gl861.

Cheers,

Mike Krufky