[linux-dvb] Terratec cinergy T USB XE driver status

Marco Ballesio marco.ballesio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 16:42:15 CET 2007

Hi to all,

I wonder know if someone is currently implementing or maintaining a
driver for this device (in the latter case many thanks to anyone who
could suggest me the correct one). From what I've read in this and
others mailing lists probably TerraTec has sent someone (maybe Markus
Rechberger?) some sort of technical specification.

Being a linux spare-time driver developer and owning one of these
adapters I'd like to contribute but, first of all, I need to obtain as
much infos as possible about the device. I still haven't opened the
chassis because of the 7-days warranty but, of course, I'll do that one
of these nights :).

Thanks in advance to anyone who would help.

Marco