[linux-dvb] Re: qt1010 / m9206 / gl861 / au6610 testers wanted

Lucian Iuga lucian.iuga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 22:19:35 CET 2007

I also tried both repositories. my card: Pixelview PlayTV 400USB
unfortunately, I didn't manage to get it working at all.

it is simply not seen as a v4l device by any appilication

Lucian Iuga
e-mail:lucian.iuga at gmail.com <mailto:lucian.iuga at gmail.com>
tel: +40 - (0)744 63 0744
Get Thunderbird <http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/> 	Get