[linux-dvb] Re: qt1010 / m9206 / gl861 / au6610 testers wanted

Jan Jan.Nijs at scarlet.be
Wed Jan 24 22:08:31 CET 2007

Michael Krufky wrote:
> I believe that as of today, I´ve caught up on all of the pending
> changesets to the megasky tree.
>
> Please test the two following trees to confirm proper operation:
>
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/megasky    (expected to work for everybody)
>
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/megasky.new    (possible problems may
> occur with gl861)

Hello Michael,

today I tested both megasky and megasky.old branches on my GL861 based
megasky.
I didn't succeed in locking with any of these. I've only got one
transponder on 482MHz in my neigbourhood. So testing multiple
frequencies is difficult for me.

I didn't have much time lately to investigate the differences between my
patch and the latest version in mercurial. I will try to do this in the
coming days.

Regards,
Jan