[linux-dvb] Re: qt1010 / m9206 / gl861 / au6610 testers wanted

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Wed Jan 24 22:10:58 CET 2007

Jan wrote:
> Michael Krufky wrote:
>> I believe that as of today, I´ve caught up on all of the pending
>> changesets to the megasky tree.
>>
>> Please test the two following trees to confirm proper operation:
>>
>> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/megasky    (expected to work for
>> everybody)
>
> Hello Michael,
>
> today I tested both megasky and megasky.old branches on my GL861 based
> megasky.
> I didn't succeed in locking with any of these. I've only got one
> transponder on 482MHz in my neigbourhood. So testing multiple
> frequencies is difficult for me.
>
> I didn't have much time lately to investigate the differences between my
> patch and the latest version in mercurial. I will try to do this in the
> coming days.

Jan,

Thank you for testing.  It is most likely that you do nto have the qt1010 module
built.  In the last version that you've used successfully, the qt1010 code was
compiled inline within the dvb-usb drivers.  Antti has since created a proper
dvb tuner module, which attached to the driver via the dvb_attach() method.
Please do "make distclean" before attempting to compile the repository again.

Cheers,

Michael Krufky