[linux-dvb] System load raises when budget_av is loaded

Jukka Pirinen jukka.pirinen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 14:09:35 CET 2007

Hi.
When I load budget_av module, system load raises closer to 1.00 and stays
there, load average: 1.02, 0.98, 0.98
When I unload module load will go back to 0.00.
Vdr is not running and nothing is using card.

Using Ubuntu edgy stock kernel 2.6.17-10-generic, latest DVB driver from
mercurial.
DVB card is Terratec Cinergy 1200-c without CI.

Most of the time this prosess is in D state, could process cause I/O wait
what raises load? Process could not be straced.

# ps -e -o pid,state,command|grep kdvb-ca-
 5069 D [kdvb-ca-0:0]

 // Jukka Pirinen