[linux-dvb] Afatech 9015 & QT1010 *was* Unbranded USB DVB device afatech af9005

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Fri Jan 26 12:32:24 CET 2007

En/na Andrew Leech ha escrit:

> Antti Palosaari wrote:
>>
>> I am very very interested to get this sample code of the QT1010.
>> Currently whole QT1010 if 100% reverse engineered and it wasn't easy
>> :o There is still almost everything not known only taken from
>> usb-sniff logs.
>>
>> Have you *permission* to give this code to me so that I can use it to
>> devel linux qt1010 driver?
>>
>> There is rather well working QT1010 (dvb-t) module in megasky tree.
>> You can try to use it. Anyway, I will try to help if there is problems.
>>
>> Regards Antti Palosaari
>>
> You should already have access to the code on the list, I'm pretty sure
> it was sent to the entire list.

It was probably sent in error ("reply to all"), and I suppose it has
been blocked because of the attachment. You (and me) received it because
it was also sent directly (again, "reply to all").
They are open to send the documentation to whom may develop a driver,
but not open to make it completely public.
However, I don't think that the sample code uses the qt1010: it's
referred to as P11D5 or ENV77H11D5, but google returns nothing searching
for these terms and variations.

Bye
--
Luca