[linux-dvb] Newbie, Suse 10.1, hauppauge DEC2540 DVB-T

Paul Zwiers paul at paulzwiers.net
Fri Jan 26 16:22:32 CET 2007

Hi All,

I am fairly new to this DVB stuff and I got me a Hauppauge DVB-T box
DEC2540-T. I am running SuSE 10.1 and try to get some TV on my screen. It
has a smartcard that is working and when I connect it to a TV set
everything works as can be expected. I use KPN/Digitenne in the
Netherlands.

I downloaded drivers and firmware and the system sees the USB-hookup and
loads the appropriate drivers. But now how do I go from here?

I have Kaffeine, Klear and the dvbscan, tune and list. Also I have a dvbd
daemon but that one is not loaded.

What can I do make it work?

TIA
Paul