[linux-dvb] Afatech 9015 & QT1010 *was* Unbranded USB DVB device afatech af9005

Andrew Leech andrew at floppyspongeonline.com
Sat Jan 27 01:29:22 CET 2007

Luca Olivetti wrote:
> En/na Andrew Leech ha escrit:
>
> It was probably sent in error ("reply to all"), and I suppose it has
> been blocked because of the attachment. You (and me) received it
> because it was also sent directly (again, "reply to all").
> They are open to send the documentation to whom may develop a driver,
> but not open to make it completely public.
> However, I don't think that the sample code uses the qt1010: it's
> referred to as P11D5 or ENV77H11D5, but google returns nothing
> searching for these terms and variations.

Now that I look for it properly, both the qt1010 tuner and the mt2060
tuner is only referenced in a single comment in the header of the main
init function (Af901xInit) in the source (af901x.cpp), as such I'm
assuming the rest of the tuner code should work for the qt1010 as well.
I'm not really far enough into it to work out just how complete the
source is in regards to running the qt1010, but I've sent an email to
Jeff at afatech asking whether Antti can have a copy of the source to
assist him with finishing the QT1010 driver which I'll need to get my
dongle working.

*Andrew Leech
*

This message and any attachments may be confidential.
Please notify the sender immediately if you received this message in error.
Please do not delete or alter this notice.