[linux-dvb] Newbie, Suse 10.1, hauppauge DEC2540 DVB-T

Paul Zwiers paul at paulzwiers.net
Sat Jan 27 21:01:42 CET 2007

I have come a long way in the meantime. :-)

Using tzap I can switch channels (only the non-coded offcourse) and I can
get dvbscan to scan the appropriate bands and find my channels to create a
channels.conf. So far so good.

In Kaffeine I can also find the channels but it does not switch channels
nor does it give me any stream; the socket file remains empty. This is
also true for other apps.

So, who can help me with the following questions:
1. How can I get Kaffeine (or similar) to work?
2. Is there a way already to get the scrambled channels to work under
linux? (I have a working smartcard)

TIA

--
Paul Zwiers