[linux-dvb] Please HELP - Terratec Cinergy 1400 DVB-T doesn't work with UBUNTU 6.10

Marc marcsje at fulladsl.be
Mon Jan 29 08:21:49 CET 2007

Martin Krüger schreef:
> Hello, Hermann,
>

> The automatic load of the cx88-dvb module can be achieved via the
> /etc/modules - file in Ubuntu. I simply added the name of the module
> in a line in this file -- and now everything works.

Does the cinergy T² work with this module too??  I was not able to make
it work under Ub 6.10

Failed to open device
/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 : opened ( TerraTec/qanu USB2.0 Highspeed
DVB-T Receiver )
/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend1 : : No such file or directory
/dev/dvb/adapter1/frontend0 : : No such file or directory
QLayout "unnamed" added to QWidget "unnamed", which already has a layout
marc at ubuntu:~/development/dvbt-scanaid-0.03$ DvbCam::probe():
/dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0: : No such file or directory
Using DVB device 0:0 "TerraTec/qanu USB2.0 Highspeed DVB-T Receiver"
tuning DVB-T to 402000000 Hz
inv:2 bw:0 fecH:9 fecL:9 mod:6 tm:2 gi:4 hier:4
Not able to lock to the signal on the given frequency
Frontend closed
dvbsi: Cant tune DVB

Marc