[linux-dvb] Femon and Nexus-CA low STR

Kartsa kari at kniivila.com
Mon Jan 29 14:33:51 CET 2007

I am just wondering if there is some issue with femon and Hauppauge
Nexus-CA card.
I had a TT budget card and TT FF 2.1 card and femon showed about the
same signal strength for both of them(about ffff all the time). Then I
changed  the FF card to Hauppauge Nexus-CA FF card and now femon shows
0060 as STR for  Nexus while the budget card is still ffff. And even
with that low STR everything seems to be as it should. There is no
mosaic picture or nothing. But I am a little disturbed about the low STR
value and thus thought that maybe someone have had similar experiences
or someone would know the reason for this?

All my cards are dvb-c.

And I wanted to change to Nexus because I got a good bargain of it with
CI module :) And I needed another card anyway.

\\Kartsa