[linux-dvb] RE: about: Liteon no go? (complete newbie)

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Mon Jan 29 20:43:14 CET 2007

>Note: the wiki doesn't seem to say that your stick is supported, It
says 'will soon be supported' or am I wrong?

Hm, it says "
All devices below are fully supported by the LinuxTV driver. The
following drivers are needed for these devices:"

Any my stick is listed under it.

I can't seem to get my usbmap to play nice. But I had no idea the file
was there, so I learned something new :)

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.