[linux-dvb] DVB-C Questions for Holland

David Härdeman david at hardeman.nu
Sun Jul 1 18:53:49 CEST 2007

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 07:17:59PM +0200, Peter Maersk-Moller wrote:
>Hi.
>
>Has any one been using Budget and Technotrend cards for receiving
>digital Cable TV from Casema in Holland ?

Yes, I use a Technotrend Budget C-1500 with Casema in The Hague.

>If yes, which frequencies, qam and symbol rates are you using ?

I use the ones from the nl-Casema scan file in the dvb-apps repo (i.e.
initial frequency 372000000, symbol rate 6875000, qam64).

>Is the qam 64 and the symbol rate 6.875.000?

Yes

>And is this table valid for the Leiden/Leyden area today ?
>http://www.digitalekabeltelevisie.nl/techniek/tvd.shtml

No idea, my experience with Casema is that their lineup changes quite
frequently (with the less common channels changing all the time).

>Which CAM are you using ?

AlphaCrypt (*not* the AlphaCrypt Light module), since it supports
irdeto2 which is what Casema uses (AFAIK).

--
David Härdeman